Friday, June 3, 2011

Weekends

The above picture was me making love with a purple balloon during Nadia's sweet 16, and this picture has nothing to do with what I'm about to post today. Its currently 11.08pm and I've been slacking in my room watching videos eversince I got back from school. Yesterday was kinda fun because I only went to school for 45 mins of English. I find it a waste of time though. Went to have lunch with my girls and then headed to Errhaz's house to watch some ABDC 6.

Today, school ended at 5. Early in the morning, went to school with Firdarus and collected our report books. Yes, the results are kinda suckish but there's no point crying right? Gonna try harder next time. Never give up, never say never. You smile I smile :) I've collected materials for my DnT already and I've cut it according to the shape that I want! I should finish up my DnT journal by this weekend so that during the weekdays, I can focus more on my artefact.

For the past 5 hours, I've been spending my time on youtube and I watched so many videos of Quest Crew. I need help because I'm too obsessed about them because they are too cuteeeee and funny. They should be much more popular than Bieber because they are way hotter and hella cuter and damn 'talented-er'. Okay no, I don't want people to be fighting over them. Okay nonono let it be exactly the way it is now. Heee, enough said. :B My home is in peace right now. Mummy went to work while my sister and her family went to Batam and won't be back until Sunday. Feeling very bored so I think I'll do some Maths later because there's no point going to bed early because its Friday Friday fun fun fun fun!

HAPPY JUNE PEOPLE :D


Goodbye <3