Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dance & Gangsters

Its almost 11.30pm and I haven't had my dinner still. I only had Chicken Rice during lunch break around 1pm. That explains why I'm so hungry right now. My sister is watching this ghost movie on Sensasi and the actor set his ringtone to LMFAO's shooting star.



This week has been a lot of talk about dancing. It was American's best dance crew (ABDC) Season 6 and I was supporting I.aM.mE like mad. Their performances are all mind blowing. They are just so sick. And during the final results show, Quest crew returned and performed their dance routine to party rock anthem. Unfffff sexy.


Questies miss you Dom <3


Other than dance, Gangster was also the main highlight for the week, because of me I guess. I kept talking about how excited I am to watch KL Gangster on the theater. Eversince that, my girls have been talking like gangsters. So scary but funny! Hehehe love them.


"SEKARANG NI TAK KIRA LU ABANGLONG KAH, AYAHNDA KAH.
NI KL, WA PEGANG!" "LU KASI WA MATI DULU AH BARU WA DIAM!"


This week, I've been to school from morning until 5 for my DnT. My artefact is only halfway done. Supposingly today is the last day for DnT's extra lesson. But since my artefact is not completed yet, I need to come back to school next week. Sighhh. On the brighter side, Mdm Teo told us that if we come back on Monday, she'll treat us MacDonald. Fair enough, free food. (:


Wanna sleep now. This ghost movie has scary sound effect.

It scares me even when I'm not watching :S

Goodbye <3