Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gangsta Paradise

That is me acting fierce. Step.


Aww, it was taken during my SYF competition with Sukma Irama <3


& it was my last SYF with Evergreen Secondary Malay Dance Club :( Anyhoo, I'm really thankfully and glad to be a part of Sukma Irama aka Gangsta paradise. SYF 2011 was the best and it will forever be remembered. It have been so long since I last dance or even meet them. Planned to go chalet together but since most are not able to overnight, we decided to change it to a bbq pit instead. Its on the 24th and I really really am excited to spend another day with my gangstas :)


Going to school tomorrow for Dnt. Hoping to complete my Dnt artefact by then so that I don't need to go back to school anymore. Mdm Teo was so kind and she treated us McDonalds just now. Waited for more than one hour for McDelivery to send it to our school. Wtheck. Afterwards, went to popular to buy some paint and some food. & had story telling session with Dells.


Should be sleeping now but I'm playing hanging with friends with Dells. Hahaha


Goodbye <3