Monday, June 20, 2011

Eggs & Flour

It was Sabrina Rfe's birthday last Thursday, 16/6 <3


I was in school finishing up my Dnt artefact when I received Safiy's text message to meet them at Admiralty HC for some rugby and Sab's birthday bash. So I finished up my artefact as quickly as a .... turtle and reached HC around 4pm. Unfortunately, Safiy had to leave early and could not stay for the bash. I was the first one to crack the egg open and threw it on Sab.


& nehhh, I didn't get flour all over me because I'm innocent and I'm fast like lightning to avoid the. But .... Yeaa, I did get flour all over me. ^^
BUT I WASN'T LOOKING AND THEY JUST .. PUFF BOOM PIAK! (Excuses) Hmpft. Went home with all the flour/egg smell and this friendly couple who walked pass me wished me a happy birthday, but I just kept quiet because it happened so fast. Hahaha all I did was smile and in my head I was like, "it wasn't my birthday son!" lol.